With the rapid evolution in the Microsoft Technologies stack, the variety of offerings are at times overwhelming. AOK Inc’s., Microsoft deployment services backed by a team of highly experienced and certified experts deliver innovative, affordable and value-added solutions enabling our customers to stay ahead of the competition.
From traditional MSQL based solutions to End - to End - analytics platforms, our Microsoft competencies are in the areas of:
- Office 365
- .Net Development
- Dynamics CRM
- Power BI
Microsoft SharePoint has the capability to enable enterprises to significantly enhance collaboration, efficiency, and productivity. AOK Inc., has the all the experience and expertise to help companies unleash those SharePoint powers to get the most out of it.
AOK Inc., has been providing SharePoint services for the past several years. From the oldest SharePoint version 2003 to the latest SharePoint 2016 we have done it all. Our highly skilled SharePoint team adhering to the most stringent standards of Microsoft served different clients across various industry verticals with services like SharePoint setup: installation of SharePoint and its various components, configuration of different application services, intranet and internet sites, portals upgrades, branding of sites and many more.
Our SharePoint Consulting Services can help in:
- Planning, Design, and Migration
- 24/7 Management (Managed Services) and Support
- Business Process & Workflow
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Intranet/Extranet Portals
- Excel Services
- Let us help you overcome the challenges associated with enterprise-wide Microsoft SharePoint services. Send an e mail to email@example.com or call us at +91 701 317 9620
Office 365 – Take your office to the Cloud.
Work from anywhere and at any time using Office 365 productivity tools
Microsoft Office 365 - potentially the BEST Productivity Platform in the World, is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. By taking your everyday office productivity tools into the cloud, Office 365 makes everything available wherever you are, regardless of the device you’re using.
Office 365 includes the suite of Office productivity tools you are familiar with along with a collection of business-critical services that light up without the need to buy servers! It gives your employees full access to the latest versions of all of Microsoft’s industry-standard Office applications, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, without a significant initial outlay for the software
AOK Inc’s., Office 365 services can help in identifying and implementing transformation projects to meet changing business requirements and to ensure optimum utilization of existing infrastructure – both on premise and in the Cloud. We provide a technology vision and roadmap which incorporates innovation, aims to minimize cost, enhances end-user experience and maximizes overall value through implementation of the Office 365 suite of products:
- Office, Exchange
- Skype for Business and,
- SharePoint Online.
Office 365 Features and Benefits
- Access your email, contacts, and calendar from anywhere on any device via Outlook
- Hold online meetings for up to 250 participants, with screen sharing, audio and video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes.
- Have you own private social network which enables your company to stay connected
- Save money through simplified IT management with a reduced IT infrastructure and continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.
- Store up to 1 TB of documents online to easily access anywhere on any device
- Telephone technical support for setup and deployment. Get more support via online Q&As, how-to resources, and the Office 365 customer community.
- A financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee*gives you the peace of mind of knowing you can always access your services.
- Flexible plans to meet your needs. Choose between plans that include online versions of Office, or get the full Office suite loaded to your favourite devices.
- Business Intelligence. Get bird’s-eye view of your business. It’s easy to create custom reports, track KPIs, and display key business data in visual form.
- Top Security. Office 365 has won accreditation under a host of global compliance standards. These include compliance with HIPAA, FISMA and ISO 27001. Microsoft’s industry-leading datacentres follow best-practice in design and data loss prevention.
Send us an email to know more about Office 365 features, its different plans and how we can help you gain maximum out of your investment.
.Net Development Services
For success of any organization small, medium or large, their business applications need to be smart, flexible and secure. Microsoft Dot Net is a time tested and one such powerful and scalable platform; and a well-designed solution can take your business to the next level and help to meet your enterprise goals and objectives.
AOK Inc., has an enviable proven track record in providing .Net business applications to a wide array of global clientele for their various business requisites. Our strong workforce of .Net experts are capable of helping all sizes of enterprises in building critical and secure business applications of any complexity using various technologies associated with the Microsoft ASP.NET platform
Using our efficient project management processes and transparent work methodologies, AOK Inc., offers the following .Net services:
- ASP.Net Development
- Windows Azure Development
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- .Net Desktop Application Development
- Silverlight Development
- .Net Mobile App Development
- .Net Application Migration
- Ecommerce Websites
Talk to our Microsoft .Net Experts today to know how we can help you create robust business applications to stay ahead of competition.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
When it comes to Customer Relationship Management (CRM), communication is the key. The ideal CRM solution should streamline the way your people communicate with clients and collaborate with each other. The more comfortable they are with the tools, the more effective they will be at their jobs.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help your company improve sales performance and deliver superior customer service while making informed business decisions. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed for medium-sized organizations. With Customer Relationship Management, the sharing of information provides a key benefit – understanding what customers want and being sure everyone in the organization has the information they need to deliver. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed to accommodate a business-to-business sales model, a business-to-consumer sales model or a hybrid of customer sales and service approaches.
AOK Inc., is highly experienced in implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions in industries as diverse as manufacturing, consumer and retail, healthcare, financial services, and consulting. Our end to end implementation services help progressive businesses gain and sustain competitive advantage, increase revenue and profits, and strengthen customer relationships.
We help you get the most out of Dynamics, both as a traditional on-premise software or through the cloud. Our services include consulting, roadmap development, testing, maintenance and migration.
Our years of experience is not only in the implementation of various CRM systems but in general business environments help us to understand your needs and provide a beneficial and economical solution.
Talk to our top IT professionals to know how to attract more prospects, increase sales and close deals faster with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Experience the power of Business Intelligence with Microsoft Power BI. Get Faster & Deeper Data Insights with Power BI to benefit from business-intelligence and analytics
Business Intelligence (BI) equips companies with data with whose help they can view, analyse and understand business information enabling them to make informed decisions that can be game changers.
A powerful Cloud based Business Intelligence analytics tool, Microsoft BI provides live and real-time dashboards, interactive visual reports, Power BI Desktop, mobile apps, and much more, that can be accessed anywhere, anytime and on various devices.
All your data, wherever it is Excel spreadsheets, cloud services, streaming data, and on-premise databases — no matter where your data lives or what form it’s in, you get a holistic view of the key metrics for your business.
What is unique? - MS BI is end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on information technology staff or database administrators. Additionally, Power BI REST API can be used to embed dashboards and reports into the custom applications that servers Power BI users, as well as non-Power BI Users.
AOK., is a proven MS Power BI service provider with long list of satisfied clients. Our services can help you gain complete insights into your company to get a clear and crystal view of each department to make data-driven decisions faster.
What will you achieve through our MS Power BI Services:
- Your whole business on one dashboard
- Stunning Interactive reports
- Consistent analysis across your enterprise
- Easily embedded BI and Analytics in your App
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS devices, as well as for Windows phones and tablets.
- Windows desktop based application for PCs and desktops.
- The SaaS (Software as a Service) based online service.
- Power BI Gateways - Gateways used to sync external data in and out of Power BI.
- Power BI Embedded - Power BI REST API can be used to embed dashboards and reports into the custom applications that servers Power BI users, as well as non-Power BI Users.
- Power BI Report Server - Provides a localized way for storing and managing Power BI reports.
- Power BI Visual Gallery - A gallery of pre-created custom visuals and R-powered visual.
Let AOK’s Power BI Consulting Services help you get new and powerful insights from your own data with Power BI, real fast. Schedule a call now to determine requirements for a Power BI proof of concept (POC).
Send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 701 317 9620